The community offers a series of activities and products among which are:
- Hikes to farms and ecological protection areas where the experience can be both recreational and educational.
- Spaces for talks, informative meetings, academic and recreational activities with the community.
- Transportation service to all the country.
- Tour guides with great experience and knowledge of the area.
- Lodging for tourists, interns and students.
- Food services such as local meals, pizzerias and cafeterias.
- Local art and handcrafted products.
- Coffee produced entirely locally.
Find all our ventures and information on the map below.
The Rural Community Tourism program seeks to enable businesses that carry out some primary activity to supplement their income by offering services and products to tourists.
Through this program, San Luis is expected to become the reference community for rural community-based tourism in the Monteverde area.
In addition to bringing resources together for a common purpose, the TRC does the job of providing a forward-looking perspective and guidelines for sustainable development of tourism in the community.